No hair left - got it on camera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
He must of altered it if you see the 1st video its definitely a public road, not many lorrys on a private motorway
( they must be attempting the lorry speed record) 🤣🤣

He's not speeding in the 1st video.

It doesn't really matter we've all done it just not stupid enough to post it 🙄
Im sure that's how the Chinese guy lost his license in the F40

Firstly the you need a new key board shout and DENSA comment, i suffer from sever dyslexia and cant spell yet i still manage to run 3 international busness. So dont judge till you know someone. You habe taken something and added 2+2 and got 5. My term Motorway probably didnt help.but that still does not give you the right to attack some one. Yes my english is bad. My dyslexeia is actually so bad i qualify for diysabilty benifit, although i do not claim it. So you jabe actually jjst taken the piss put of a disabled person.

2nd the first video was on the motor way, under at speed limit filmed by the passenger.

The 2nd video WAS on a private area, maybe i use the wrong word by using the term M Way. We were trevelling to glasgow, just outside cumbria is an area i know that is a private mile and a bit of tarmac. THAT is where i filmed the second video hence the heavy breaking. Can that be an end to it now? If anyone would like to i can send them the exact location of the area along with other videos of me one THE SAME bit of tarmac.

I DO NOT speed on public roads. I habe a Gallardo and a new 992 and Still at 38 years old habe a clean licence

Last edited:
Firstly the you need a new key board shout and DENSA comment, i suffer from sever dyslexia and cant spell yet i still manage to run 3 international busness. So dont judge till you know someone. You habe taken something and added 2+2 and got 5. My term Motorway probably didnt help.but that still does not give you the right to attack some one. Yes my english is bad. My dyslexeia is actually so bad i qualify for diysabilty benifit, although i do not claim it. So you jabe actually jjst taken the piss put of a disabled person.

2nd the first video was on the motor way, under at speed limit filmed by the passenger.

The 2nd video WAS on a private area, maybe i use the wrong word by using the term M Way. We were trevelling to glasgow, just outside cumbria is an area i know that is a private mile and a bit of tarmac. THAT is where i filmed the second video hence the heavy breaking. Can that be an end to it now? If anyone would like to i can send them the exact location of the area along with other videos of me one THE SAME bit of tarmac.

I DO NOT speed on public roads. I habe a Gallardo and a new 992 and Still at 38 years old habe a clean licence
It has taken you this long to formulate a response!

Assuming the above is accurate then you could have posted this "information" many hours ago when legitimately challenged on certain aspects.

You clearly had the time to open another thread on your DAB issues.

Frankly I find the whole thing has an over bearing odour of BS but let's agree to differ.

You don't speed on public roads & yet you later set the 2nd video to 'private' (after the penny finally dropped) 🤔

Why have you altered the response from 23,30hrs last night ? 1st no 1 is taking the pi55 out of your dyslexia, i have it but when I was at school i was just called thick ,as for your businesses or car collection No one cares 😉 (well i certainly don't) it was just the fact you posted a stupid video of yourself doing something stupid on a public forum ,you were always going to get ribbed for it 😀
Anyway Welcome to the forum 👍

I honestly find it funny that some members are getting their knickers in a twist over the OP.

Ignoring the thread would send out a much stronger signal. 😉

It has taken you this long to formulate a response!

Assuming the above is accurate then you could have posted this "information" many hours ago when legitimately challenged on certain aspects.

You clearly had the time to open another thread on your DAB issues.

Frankly I find the whole thing has an over bearing odour of BS but let's agree to differ.
Interestingly his keyboard skills appear to be far better on the opening of his other thread. Infinitely variable dyslexia?

I honestly find it funny that some members are getting their knickers in a twist over the OP.

Ignoring the thread would send out a much stronger signal. 😉
We’re just trying to understand him Ant. Lots of inquisitive minds here.

But... does anyone understand the initial complaint? I.e. the noise from the transmission? I couldn't spot it from the first video (and didn't get to see the second one).

But... does anyone understand the initial complaint? I.e. the noise from the transmission? I couldn't spot it from the first video (and didn't get to see the second one).
The second video was to demonstrate when the noise wasn’t there - I think! :dk:

Firstly the you need a new key board shout, i suffer from sever dyslexia and can spell yet i still manage to run 3 international busness.

The 2nd video WAS on a private area, maybe i use the wrong word by using the term M Way. We were trevelling to glasgow, just outside cumbria is an area i know that is a private mile and a bit of tarmac. THAT is where i filmed the second video hence the heavy breaking. Can that ne an end to it now?
The
You don't speed on public roads & yet you later set the 2nd video to 'private' (after the penny finally dropped) 🤔
Second vid i actually deleated as it caused so much upset!

Interestingly his keyboard skills appear to be far better on the opening of his other thread. Infinitely variable dyslexia?
More time and i look at the time i posted this vid. I was shattered and had just driven from manchester ti glasgow via a small town in cimbria!

More time and i look at the time i posted this vid. I was shattered and had just driven from manchester ti glasgow via a small town in cimbria!
Where abouts in Cumbria? We are just North of Carlisle near Gretna. (And we used to live in Denton, Manchester.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom