No, it's not a Merc. Lovely 330i but are these people serious?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sportedition

Car
C220 CDI Coupe Sport Edition
Lovely car but do these people think they're giving a good enough impression to sell a £20k car? I really don't know how anyone would have the confidence to bid

2008 BMW 330I M SPORT A BLUE | eBay

-1 least of his worries, he no speaka de eeeeeeenglish :D

Got people's attention though which is the point of advertising after all.

He needs introducing to the concept of paragraphs.

Punctuation is also a stranger to him. And I'd love to introduce him to a dickshunnry so he cud lurn speeling betta.

I would have expected SWEETPEA to present his advert in a rather better fashion than that :D

If he was from glasgow i would say he would be sporting a shellsuit and a bottle of buckie
Quality reading:D

All that writing and only two full stops.

I was going to arrange a veuing but I honist don't think that wud b a very sensabull idea

:wallbash:

Punctuation is also a stranger to him. And I'd love to introduce him to a dickshunnry so he cud lurn speeling betta.

See I don't even get as far as seeing if the spelling is any good.

I simply can't read a block of text like that unless I hold a ruler to the screen.

It must be my age:rolleyes:

All that writing and only two full stops.

Ebay should be awarding a prize there - it's got to be a record-breaker hasn't it?

It must be my age:rolleyes:

It's probably due to blurred vision caused by looking through a fog of disappointment and mild anger that someone could be so useless at written English.

I just dismiss those type of adverts straight away.
I used to see a lot of classifieds on ebay for cars that were way to cheap.
All similar/but not the same seller - some random letters followed by random numbers.
I wondnt be suprised if this one is a gangster waiting to take your money having stole the pics from another sale previously.

I'm lykin' dat advert. I woz wanderin' ow much eet will go four? ;)

Apparently it gains 50 hp when in sport mode? Hey I wonder if my car will do that simply switching from W to S? Must try this special thing.

makes you wonder.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom