No leather in pre facelift C43 ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vijilants

MB Enthusiast
Car
W205 C43 AMG
Hi,

I'm in the market for a pre facelift C43 but I have noticed that none of them have leather seats however it is not difficult to find a normal W205 with leather seats.

I wonder why as Mercedes salesmen do not appear to be able to answer that question...(To be honest they don't appear to be able to answer most questions and quite often I find them unhelpful !!! )

Also the only difference between the premium plus and premium appears to be the upgraded sound package and remote boot closing....Am I correct ?

Also even though the interior looks good, out of the many mercs I have owned, the W205 plastics feel very cheap in quality.

Thanks

The real leather was optional and available in black, red, grey or brown.

The Premium Pack consists of Ambient Lighting, Keyless go, memory pack and panoramic sunroof. The Plus pack adds Comand and Burmester stereo.

There was also few stand alone options such as performance seats, performance exhaust (standard on Coupe) , night pack, drivers assistance pack etc.

The Plus pack adds Comand and Burmester stereo.

Yes I did notice that Mercedes have not moved away from the awful Audio 20.

In actual fact things appear to have become worse, as the W204 had a fairly large set of door speakers which do not seem to be present in the W205.

I purchesed a pre-facelift W205 C43 premium plus last year. Most (if not all) of the ones I saw had the Artico/Dynamica combo with red stitching. I think it is actually quite nice in person and definitely much better than in photographs.

As for the options, mine has the Premium Plus pack and has pretty much everything I need. The Performance Exhaust is an absolute must though.

Happy to answer any specific questions though / send photos.

Thanks, Alex

I managed to pick one up with full leather interior, but it was a bit of a hunt.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom