No more Maybach...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I love one of the comments: "So there is a God after all"

Now they will make good Mercedes again?

Can't wait for Clarkson to drive one in to a swimming pool:D

First off it turns out Ferrari are misleading customers so I cancelled my order for a California and now I'm going to have to cancel my Maybach order.

Next thing I'll be hearing that Bugatti are winding down.....

The interiors were somehting else, but the exteriors were a disaster. I suppose that's why they didn't sell. I can only hope Daimler learn that a decent exterior design is very important, something (IMO) that they don't do as well now as they once did.

I'd like to see Maybach carry on' suggest Dieter talks to Bruno.......:thumb:

Last edited:
Is that a continuum transfunctioner on top of the air vents in the rear of the Maybach ?

I suggest they make some S class Grossers to fill the yawning gap that will be left with the loss of the Maybach mark.

An S600L Pullman would be a belter.

If only they had officially made the coupe.

73583899639763192.jpg

I suggest they make some S class Grossers to fill the yawning gap that will be left with the loss of the Maybach mark.

An S600L Pullman would be a belter.

Seems they've taken you up on your suggestion:

"Plans are already in place to fill the void left by the axing of the Maybach 57 and 62 with the next-generation S-class, which will be offered in three wheelbase variations, including a top-of-the-range S600 Pullman."

Yes, but it will just be seen to be the same as an S-class but only slightly bigger. Something that wasn't working for the current Maybach don't you think.....??

The interiors were somehting else, but the exteriors were a disaster. I suppose that's why they didn't sell. I can only hope Daimler learn that a decent exterior design is very important, something (IMO) that they don't do as well now as they once did.

I'd like to see Maybach carry on' suggest Dieter talks to Bruno.......:thumb:

Now I could do with that for my drivers seat.

Hopefully they will have some spares knocking around when the finally call it a day...

That was at the beginning of this year, I think they have made a decision or two since then - I think that's what the previous article was saying.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom