No more service history booklets ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If the seller hasn’t bothered getting a printout, perhaps you should wonder what else they haven’t bothered doing. Alternatively, they may have omitted to produce a printout because they knew that some services had been missed. Or, it could be a perfectly good car with full history. The joys of buying used.

Yes, I would also expect any seller to have a copy of the service record too. But I guess it does happen its overlooked.

My indy lets me draw up a chair and watch the whole service being done.

That can be taken two ways; a cynic might suggest you find an indie you can trust...:D

If you register the car with Mercedes Me online; and you then have it serviced by an MB dealer; then the dealer will generate a code for you which will allow you to access your car's digital service book yourself.

Update:

I acquired a blank service history booklet, went down to the dealership, they made me wait over 30 minutes until somebody bothered to come out and see me, and I eventually got the book stamped.

I can't say that I am impressed with this particular dealership.

To add to it all the dipstick had been left poking out about two inches after the car was serviced...pointed this out, but not even an apology !!

Unimpressed !

Update:

I acquired a blank service history booklet, went down to the dealership, they made me wait over 30 minutes until somebody bothered to come out and see me, and I eventually got the book stamped.

I can't say that I am impressed with this particular dealership.

To add to it all the dipstick had been left poking out about two inches after the car was serviced...pointed this out, but not even an apology !!

Unimpressed !
Was to add just one stamp? If not, then depending how many stamps need to be added it could be a fair amount of or work.

Just the single stamp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom