no mot, out by 3 days fixed penalty help!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The Police MIB Line is 24hrs.

I believe the police MIB line is office hours Mon-Sat only at the moment with plans to roll it out 24/7 some time in the future. However, some insurers can be contacted direct from the roadside out of hours.

I believe the police MIB line is office hours Mon-Sat only at the moment with plans to roll it out 24/7 some time in the future. However, some insurers can be contacted direct from the roadside out of hours.

We know where you live;)

Are these ' insurers phone lines " dedicated lines for the Plod ?
I know when they were trying to ring mine, they were getting frustrated by the ' all our operators are busy helping other customers " garbage.

You should always be worried if Scumbag knows where you live! :rolleyes: ;) ;) :p

My Mum always told me never to talk to strangers...and I'm reliably informed there are some strange types on this forum :D :D .......but most are harmless ;) ;)

LOL - indeed, it's the puppies and sweeties that concern me! ;) :eek: :devil: :rolleyes:

Are these ' insurers phone lines " dedicated lines for the Plod ?
I know when they were trying to ring mine, they were getting frustrated by the ' all our operators are busy helping other customers " garbage.

Dave

The MIB helpline is for 'Plod' use only (altohough VOSA/C&E etc could access it I believe).
It has been set up by the leading insurers as a means for suspect uninsured vehicles/drivers to be checked accurately. It is not an arm of HMG and it works very well during its hours of operation and after trial runs it should become 24/7.
It is funded and regulated by the insurers themselves and all the insurance companies have to sign-in to it.
I think the benefits to fully compliant motorists like you and me are obvious?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom