No OPF but digital dash - is it possible?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Iggu

Car
C63 AMG
I've owned my w205 C63 for longer than I've owned any other car (including my W204 C63 which I ran for 2 years) because it is simply the best car I've ever owned.
However.....what I'd really like is a pre-OPF C63s with the full digital dash and fully integrated Android interface. I'm having real difficulty trying to establish if there was a sweet spot where you could have both.
Does anyone know?
I suppose even if it's possible they will be rarer than rocking horse chod.

Short answer I believe is no. I did get wireless android auto installed to my '18 Coupe, but reckon that is far as you will be able to take it. No idea if digital dash is able to be retrofit, but in the unlikely event it is- it would be VERY expensive.

I've owned my w205 C63 for longer than I've owned any other car (including my W204 C63 which I ran for 2 years) because it is simply the best car I've ever owned.
However.....what I'd really like is a pre-OPF C63s with the full digital dash and fully integrated Android interface. I'm having real difficulty trying to establish if there was a sweet spot where you could have both.
Does anyone know?
I suppose even if it's possible they will be rarer than rocking horse chod.
I was wondering this too as I love the 'double-wide' digital dash and all the features but wouldn't give up my non-OPF car for love nor money. There is a guy who lives about 500 yards from me who owns a 20 plate coupe and it really doesn't sound as good as mine in my honest opinion - not sure if you're on here? (The plate starts FL20, black car).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom