No servicing available - what's the position with warranty ????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just heard that MOT's are suspended for 6months from 30th March. I guess there will be a heck of a backlog when life resumes
In Northern Ireland they have extended the period to 1 year.

I think there’s a lot more MB Service facilities open than people realise.

Sandown group (MB Guildford) were able to fit my car in for a service and MOT with reasonable notice (2/3 weeks lead time IIRC) earlier this week.

Also received an email from MB Retail group who operate some of the largest dealers in and around London (inc MB World, Brooklands)

As from 11 May 2020, we are pleased to advise that we are opening a further four workshops to ensure that we are able to keep customers, and particularly key worker vehicles operational at all times. These are Mercedes‑Benz Brooklands, Mercedes‑Benz Dartford, Mercedes‑Benz Loughton and Mercedes‑Benz Watford. They will be able to handle all your servicing, repairs, MOTs, GenuineParts requirements and breakdowns.

We will be observing strict social distancing measures, in line with the government’s latest advice, and offering a number of new contactless processes for your safety and protection.

COLLECTION
AND DELIVERY

LOAN CARS
AVAILABLE

SANITISED
CARS

CONTACTLESS
ONLINE PAYMENTS

By way of a massive thank you to all the NHS staff for their hard work in the fight against the COVID‑19 Pandemic, we are offering a 15% discount on Servicing and GenuineParts to all NHS staff from 11 May until 30 September 2020.

They already had four dealers open (from previous email)

To ensure that we are able to keep customers, and particularly keyworker vehicles operational at all times, four of our workshops remain open:

Mercedes-Benz Brentford
Mercedes-Benz Colindale
Mercedes-Benz Croydon
Mercedes-Benz Stratford

I’d imagine most garages and MOT facilities will be very busy in a few months time, with the backlog of service/repair appointments as well as MOTs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom