No signal from A-Class speed pulse wire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Colling32

Car
W202 C200 Elegance A140 Elegance Ducati 748
I'm putting a Blaupunkt sat nav radio in to my A140 and have discovered that the speed pulse wire isn't sending out a signal. It's happilly sitting there in the connecting block, but the radio is not picking up any signal.

I've cheked the radio isn't at fault by installing it in my C Class and it worked fine, so I know it's the green/black speed pulse wire that's the problem.

Can anyone suggest whether there is an alternative wire that can be used or where the problem might be eg is the green/black wire fused at all?

Thanks in anticipation!

Colling32 said:
I'm putting a Blaupunkt sat nav radio in to my A140 and have discovered that the speed pulse wire isn't sending out a signal. It's happilly sitting there in the connecting block, but the radio is not picking up any signal.

I've cheked the radio isn't at fault by installing it in my C Class and it worked fine, so I know it's the green/black speed pulse wire that's the problem.

Can anyone suggest whether there is an alternative wire that can be used or where the problem might be eg is the green/black wire fused at all?

Thanks in anticipation!

If you can provide the month and year of manufacture I will look at the wiring diagram.

Hi, it's August 2003 on an 03 plate..chassis 936651.

Thanks for your offer of help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom