No signal from A-Class speed pulse wire

Colling32

Car
W202 C200 Elegance A140 Elegance Ducati 748
I'm putting a Blaupunkt sat nav radio in to my A140 and have discovered that the speed pulse wire isn't sending out a signal. It's happilly sitting there in the connecting block, but the radio is not picking up any signal.

I've cheked the radio isn't at fault by installing it in my C Class and it worked fine, so I know it's the green/black speed pulse wire that's the problem.

Can anyone suggest whether there is an alternative wire that can be used or where the problem might be eg is the green/black wire fused at all?

Thanks in anticipation!

miro

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 slightly modified
Colling32 said:
I'm putting a Blaupunkt sat nav radio in to my A140 and have discovered that the speed pulse wire isn't sending out a signal. It's happilly sitting there in the connecting block, but the radio is not picking up any signal.

I've cheked the radio isn't at fault by installing it in my C Class and it worked fine, so I know it's the green/black speed pulse wire that's the problem.

Can anyone suggest whether there is an alternative wire that can be used or where the problem might be eg is the green/black wire fused at all?

Thanks in anticipation!
If you can provide the month and year of manufacture I will look at the wiring diagram.

OP
OP
C

Colling32

Car
W202 C200 Elegance A140 Elegance Ducati 748
Hi, it's August 2003 on an 03 plate..chassis 936651.

Thanks for your offer of help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom