No something that happens everyday,Thank God.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pepper&boulou

Car
Volkswagen Passat V6TDi estate
Not something that happens everyday,Thank God.

Yesterday as it was a nice sunny day and my two dogs where giving me the Take us out now routine. I decided Hey let's go to the park. All was fine there were alot of people with the same idea it was lovely even met the nice old lady with her elderly spaniels. And there was a group of people flying model planes, The dogs were loving it, on our return to the car park I noticed this young couple approaching with a dog which looked from the distance to be a boxer. started to get the dogs back onto their leads when I felt rapid impacts on my side/back , I turned round to see what was going on an I realised that the guy from the couple with the boxer was firing a gun at me as I turned some shots hit me in the chest area that was not protected by my light gillette .I tried to grab my dogs but the bitch took fright and ran off. so I ran after her with one dog under my arm and managed to retreave the other an ran as fast as i could go to my car all the time this guy was runing after me and still shooting the gun. By the time I reached the car and threw the dogs into the car he had reached the car and then proceeded to wack it with what I assume was his heavy chain dog leash. I had the car started and was going to drive off but thought sod this and drove the car at him sending him flying I then drove off and called the police .

Last edited:
What was it he was firing at you?, some sort of automatic air pistol or a real deal .38 type thing :eek: not that that makes any difference! Are you ok, physically I mean you must be in shock or something. This guy must be facing a life stretch I would have thought. Keep us informed.

I Was shocked to hear that story - hope you are ok.
What a nutter - he must have been on drugs .
I cant belive that someone can offload a gun full of pelllets at someone just for fun ! (sounds like air pellets as if it were a "proper" gun (god forbid) I'm sure you would not be telling the story so soon after the incident.)

Well done for trying to run the barsteward over - that took guts under the circumstances. Do let us know the out come.

If this nutter was threatening you with even an imitation (let alone having a go at you with what sounds like an air or airsoft pistol) he is in deep. The Anti-social Behaviour Act 2003 makes that an offence equal to having a real firearm

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/docs2/hoc0104.html

You should get an immediate and high level of response from the police on this.

If anybody tries to fob you off with anything less go direct to the office of the Chief Constable and also your MP. The Home Office is really keen on stopping this sort of thing. :mad: :mad: :mad:

To answer your questions , why he did it only he knows , could as you say have been drugged out of his face. As to what kind of gun it was the police seem to think ,looking at the wounds on my chest that it was a automatic firing pellet or ballbearing gun. Thankfully he didn't hit the dogs that would have been to awful. I will heal but I don't think I will ever get over the shock. The car's getting a new windscreen and a parcial respray .But it's frightening to think I could have lost an eye or worse. You know I used to think it was terrible when people said that stupid people should be prevented from breeding, now I'am not so sure. There is a lot of stupid angry people out there. :mad: The really sad bit for me is that it's put me off the car a bit . because it's a diesel it 's not the quickest car to start in an emergency and not terribly quick from standstill either . Yesterday morning it was my pride and joy now I 'am anoyed with it.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your frightening experience. Your dogs appear to be Schnauzers. They are great dogs. The one we have would tend to attack if it thought there was a threat.

Thats a terrible story. So sorry you had to go through that - it would reallyupset me - will you back to the park with the dogs. Its a ba$tard shame when you can't even exist in your own neighbourhood without fear of idiots like that.

Marc

Make sure you overcome the shock and fear. This is the sort of thing that may ruin someones fun. Its horrible but make sure you pull yourself back to a normal situation. Dont let it fester.

Thank you Everyone for your kind words. It is really appreciated, especially Portzy for the kind PM. And no that park is now out of bounds . I WILL NOT let the Barsteward get to me . I hope his B*ll*cks shirivel up and drop off. :D

Nasty. Have the Police asked you to try and identify him from photos or DVD? You must have got a good look at him. Have they done anything about it? And has it been on the local news as a warning to others?

I hope you're getting back to normal by now.

There are some real Sick People out there. I hope they get him and throw away the key. :devil: :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom