No sound from audio

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Car
s55 amg kompressor
hi guys, have taken out the amp and cd player in the boot to test...red light flashed on both units once only, had used my phone to confirm. Bypassed the cd changer with a d2b loop connector, still no sound, can't find any other units in the loop in the boot. When I turn on the cd on the command it comes on but nothing happening. Have done the diagnostic mute 1+3 don't really understand it. Anyway only thing left is the stereo head, but it switches on, just no sound. All was working fine till my friend was running a diagnostic on it with star machine.

Are all the cables firmly located on the back of the amp and cd player?

I'd be asking your friend to fix this, as it appears his tinkering caused the problem.

No he did put the star back on and it pointed to an issue in the back. What I'm not sure about is the alpine unit on top of the cd does not have a fiber optic orange cable.

...All was working fine till my friend was running a diagnostic on it with star machine...

He may have changed some settings inadvertantly?

Comand UK in Lightwater can probably fix it, but it won't be free.

Right yesterday took amp out cd tv. Only fiber optic cables were from the amp to the cd could not find any other...took cables out one at a time amp blinked red once, cd as well..end of fiber optic cable that goes into the cd didn't blink...not sure on that one
Is the alpine dvd player on a different system than fiber optic. Tried soft reset, no sound. Have got a mercedes mobile mechanic coming on Friday to fit new radiator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom