No sympathy for sick banker

Discussion in 'OT (OFF Topic) Forums' started by Palfrem, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Palfrem

Palfrem MB Enthusiast

Car:
    W124 E36 AMG, G 300 GEL his, SLK 200 hers
  2. Red C220

Red C220 MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2015 SL400 : 2017 S6 Avant
    I have the misfortune of having my business banking with LloydsTSB.

They are an incompetant shambles. Their single biggest problem is they subcontract almost every part of thier business including statement processing, stationary, security, loans etc.

They then don't seem to have the ability to communicate between all these departments.

We've taken them to the Ombudsman Twice and been awarded judgement twice.

Our solicitor had to deal with one of these issues and has stated he's never seen such incompetance in any company of any nature.

No wonder they are in trouble.

3. corned

corned MB Enthusiast

Car:
    car
    Q. What is the collective noun for bankers?

A. A 'wunch'.

2 people like this.
  4. Harrythedog

Harrythedog MB Enthusiast

Car:
    GLC 250 Sport Premium+

I had the same sort of problems with Lloyds TSB so moved to Alliance & Leicester (now Santander) and haven't had any bother so far. Also my bank charges have gone down from about £800 at Lloyds to about £60 with A & L. The only slight downside is that as the business section doesn't have any branches all cash is paid in via the Post Office, again no trouble at all, and cheques are either posted or "passed on" FOC by the Post Office.

Lloyds couldn't give a toss about its customers, they forget that if it wasn't for the man in the street they wouldn't have such a massive organisation to screw up.

5. NW_Merc

NW_Merc Banned

Car:
    1994 Mercedes C180 classic
    Had recent dealings with LloydsTSB in setting up my new business, the 'relationship manager' was about as good with customer relations as she was at general organisation. As soon as I have an opportunity to leave them and go elsewhere I'm taking it.