No VAT at CKS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kjay

Car
C200k Coupe 2003
I know some on here aren't fans of CKS Performance, but I've used them a couple of times with no problems.

I've just ordered an Eibach anti-roll bar kit from them and was pleased to find out they're not charging VAT in January!!

Only a few days left, but thought it worth a mention.;)

Jay.

I know some on here aren't fans of CKS Performance, but I've used them a couple of times with no problems.

I've just ordered an Eibach anti-roll bar kit from them and was pleased to find out they're not charging VAT in January!!

Only a few days left, but thought it worth a mention.;)

Jay.

Let us know how you get on. I am in Watford over the weekend so may pop in to CKS and pay them a vist.

have you actually got the parts yet?

Hi Jay. Yeah, the kit arrived yesterday afternoon. Just over 24 hours from ordering!!

I'm having it fitted next week along with a tweek to the the rear spring height. Then it will be down to Wheels in motion for the full alignment.

Update : :crazy:

Before I ordered, I was aware there are two kits for an 03 coupe. One for pre-July and one for post-July. I made sure they were aware of which kit to order - they were anyway.

Reg date for my car is 28.03.03 so CKS ordered the earlier kit..
E40-25-001-01-11 which according to the info I have is the correct kit.

Checked on the box when it arrived - everything OK.

Phone call from the garage today saying it wouldn't fit.:mad:

I went to have a look, and the new bushes supplied (for the front bar) are a different shape. Then we realised that the holes for the drop links are too small on the Eibach.

Didn't try to fit the rar bar, but everything seems ok with that.

Spoke to Chet from CKS and agreed I send some pics in the morning and then give him a ring. He's spoke to Eibach and they said it must be the wrong registration date on the Docs. ?????

I could see how an earlier car could be regestered later, but how is a later car regestered earlier.

Any thoughts guys?

Jay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom