Nokia 6090 in 2001 S500 (W220)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

willo007

Car
W220 S500
I have a factory fitted Nokia 6090 in my W220. The SIM card is fitted into the handset. Each time I get in the car I have to enter my PIN number. Can I configure the phone so that it doesn't ask for the PIN each time?

According to the user manual the Nokia 6090 comes with a radio unit, and if I fit the SIM into the radio unit it won't ask for the PIN each time. Anyone know where the radio unit is located? I've looked high and low but to no avail! :confused:

I have a factory fitted Nokia 6090 in my W220. The SIM card is fitted into the handset. Each time I get in the car I have to enter my PIN number. Can I configure the phone so that it doesn't ask for the PIN each time?

According to the user manual the Nokia 6090 comes with a radio unit, and if I fit the SIM into the radio unit it won't ask for the PIN each time. Anyone know where the radio unit is located? I've looked high and low but to no avail! :confused:

Why don't you put the SIM card to another phone and disable the PIN code query? Or do want to maintain that for security purposes?

Here you should find the user manual:
http://europe.nokia.com/appmanager/...upportTool/begin&wsrp-mode=&wsrp-windowState=

Last edited:
Are you sure it was factory fitted? :confused:

Anyway, if it was, then give customer services at MB UK a ring, they should be able to tell you. :)

The control units are under back right passenger seat

Seat has clips on the front edge corner that push in (or just below the seat) whilst pulling front edge of seat base upward

Richard

Certainly the paperwork would suggest it was factory fitted ... it came with the car when new. Anyway, thanks to Richard I have now found the radio unit and hence the solution to the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom