Nokia 6230

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tan

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W140 S-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Boxster
Hi

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the font colour on the screen. mine is set to black and so does not show up well with the background that is set.

I know that the theme colours can be changed but on the main screen these only change the signal strength and battery level displays.

Regards

Tan

I might have to turn my wallpaper off now. Shame as its a really nice picture of the nose of an SLR!

Same problem here , only resloved by turning wallpaper off.

I have a question ? how do you stop the clock screen saver from coming on? I've got sceensaver and wallpaper both turned off.

I also cant get the voice tags to dial a number even though the voice is recognised by a beeb. if I use a deliberately wrong voice it comes up "no match found" so I think its recognising the voice tags - just not dialing them. Any ideas anyone ?

My voice dialling works fine, are you using it with a carkit or headset, Don't think it works without. If you are then it might be worth trying rerecording the tags again in a very quiet environment.

I'm having a diff prob, images attached to contacts don't show when they ring or text - whats the point then? Very frustrating as its a great phone and if images worked properly (as on my old T610 - otherwise a horrible phone!) it would get rid of the prob of not seeing the caller against the background

You can't turn the clock off but it uses next to no power and is good for checking if the phone is on without having to fire up the screen

I tried the voice tags with the car kit and on its own. I'll try recording again in a quiet place .

The 6230 has a known battery life issue when displaying a background..... Reduces battery life substantially. I turned mine off, and now the battery lasts much longer.

Just while were here..
Anyone know where i can get a genuine cover for reasonable price online.
I want the pearl white cover and have the black.

Have you tried ebay? Most of the suppliers list on there to try and get free advertising, not sure whether you'll definitely find a genuine on though

jaymanek said:
Just while were here..
Anyone know where i can get a genuine cover for reasonable price online.
I want the pearl white cover and have the black.

I have the pearl white & would like the black !

fancy a swap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom