Nokia 6230i voice activation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kikkthecat

MB Enthusiast
Car
2011 Viano 2.2 CDi Ambiente
I'm a bit new to this technology game and need to ask questions
My Nokia 6230i has voice tags and my Viano has prewire telephone and multi function steering wheel.
I can scroll through the phone book or scroll through numbers dialled both of which seem a bit long winded. Is it possible to operate the phone by voice tags using the steering wheel and if so how ?

kikkthecat said:
I'm a bit new to this technology game and need to ask questions
My Nokia 6230i has voice tags and my Viano has prewire telephone and multi function steering wheel.
I can scroll through the phone book or scroll through numbers dialled both of which seem a bit long winded. Is it possible to operate the phone by voice tags using the steering wheel and if so how ?

I think you need Linguatronic mate.

Hi Ray

I have the nokia car kit with my 6230i and to initiate the 'voice dialled' call I press and hold a control button as part of the car kit for for about 1-2 secs and this generates a loudish 'beeeeeeep', after which I say the name I previously recorded as a voice tag - eg 'kickkthekat' and the phone repeats the voice tag then dials

So - try pressing and holding a few buttons eg on the steering wheel to see if anything like that works . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom