Nokia 6300 Cradle, Phone and Chargers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chrishazle

MB Enthusiast
Car
2008 S204 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 facelift SLK280 Auto.
Thanks to dear daughter upgrading our mobile phones a while ago, I have the following surplus to requirement items :

MB A204 820 41 51 Nokia Mobile Phone Holder for Nokia 6300, in original box, complete with instructions, in as new condition. This is the cradle that mounts onto the UHI connector in the centre arm rest if you have telephone pre-wiring installed.

Nokia 6300 mobile phone, no SIM, don’t know if it’s unlocked – we’re on O2 PAYG and it worked fine, charges when in the cradle and works with the steering wheel buttons.

1 wall charger, 2 in car chargers (fit a cigarette lighter in the car), 1 retractable USB charger – all of these for the 6300.

Any use to anyone on here? Only looking for P&P, prefer them to go to someone who can use them rather than to the tip!

I am more interested i the phone rather than the whole lot but would take if you don't want to split them?

i would take both off you if bob backs out i have a cradle fitted in my clk but its for a sony and it would be nice to have a nokia

Sorry guys, first up was a PM at 5.02pm who will take the lot! Quite surprised at the amount of interest in this fairly old tech - but at least it'll be used instead of binned.

Sorry guys, first up was a PM at 5.02pm who will take the lot! Quite surprised at the amount of interest in this fairly old tech - but at least it'll be used instead of binned.

Whoever is was did well to PM you before the post lol

I'm guessing it was on t'other side :thumb:

Hadn't noticed that Bob, it was on here, and looking at the current forum time it's accurate - so no idea how his PM was timed 7 minutes before my post! He's messing me around a bit ATM, wants my email and bank details but hasn't said if he has Paypal, I'm not happy to give bank details - and I have email enabled in my profile but he can't seem to figure that! Got better things to do than be messed around!

If it gets too messy, I'll happily take them and sort something between myself and chubbs111 :thumb:

Silly boy - bottom of the post says "only looking for P&P"!! I bought the cradle 4+ years ago from Ebay for £15, the phone was a freebie from our daughter (came with the wall charger), the in car/USB chargers were only a couple of quid each - could not be bothered with attempting to sell on Ebay if there was someone on here or t'other side who could actually use this old tech! Hopefully they'll soon be on their way to a new home. Quite surprised at the amount of interest, I half expected to be binning them, but as you can see more than 1 person was interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom