Nokia 6500 slide - update

Discussion in 'OT (OFF Topic) Forums' started by AANDYY, Dec 28, 2008.

1. AANDYY

AANDYY Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    E300DT-W210-1997-Elegance-Azurite Metalic Blue. (Don't mention the rust, LOL) Running on WVO. 65k m
    Hello has any one done what I have done.
    Updated phones software/firmware, don't know which it is, and the battery drains much quicker!
    Before I could go 2-3 days, little use and then charge but know, same conditions and I have to charge everyday, battery indicator saying about 1/4 left, thats just rubbish.......
    I only did the update to rectify a problem with the phone, it wasn't storing my personal mp3 ring tones on preferences for more than a few days, then it would revert back to silly Nokia ring tones, and you guessed it, the update didn't sort it :devil:

Rant over :eek:

2. evdok

evdok Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    BMW 330D xDRIVE M/SPORT INDIVIDUAL
    Delete all the add on's you have stored, sorted the wifes out & her's was rebooting, setting's had mind of there own, & the display would randomly show up side down!

3. OP
    OP
    AANDYY

AANDYY Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    E300DT-W210-1997-Elegance-Azurite Metalic Blue. (Don't mention the rust, LOL) Running on WVO. 65k m
    I've not added any 'add on's'.
    I have added mp3's, taken photos and video, not much.