(non-MB) Derby - Dent & Paint Damage, any recommendations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AbbieCadabra

Car
E350CDI
hubby was working at someone's house & a gust of wind blew his ladder over on to their car :doh:, a Fiat Multipla. i haven't seen the damage & no pics available (sorry), but i'm told it's 5-6 inches long, on the panel under a wing mirror & the paint has been damaged/broken.

to cause as little hassle to our customer as possible, i had hoped this would be within the realms of a mobile dent removal type service, but as the paint is broken, it seems unlikely.

any recommendations in the Derby area for a repair shop? i know it's very difficult to say without seeing, but do you think this will be costly? (more than £200?). accidents happen, but we could really do without this just at the moment! :wallbash:

MTIA :)

If its dented & the paint is broken,i would guess the bill at any paint shop is going to exceed £200,sorry

:bannana: Sherwood Forest GTG Sunday December 13th, 12 noon :bannana:

All welcome, especially AbbieCadabra,as we need to check if you look like your avatar ! :D

LOL :D i'm working hard on matching my babe avatar, not quite a mirror image as yet, give me a little time tho' ;)

bugga on the £200+ :( silly little accident that could have been avoided, but it's just one of those things (to add to the long list of other things going wrong in my universe at the moment - sorry, full on self-pity mode engaged at the mo'!).

yes, we have PL insurance :) , was just hoping it would be a small amount & not worth the £250 excess/increased future premiums of making a claim, we'll see...

Might be worth having a word with your customer along the lines of "Can you get a quote,because if its under £200 we'll settle in cash,over £200 we'll have to make it an insurance claim" Sometimes the word 'cash' has a miraculous effect. :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom