NON MB Items may be of use to you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Pan Man

Ladies and Gents, I have never done this before so be gentle. The wife wants me to decorate but to move furiture around whilst working in other rooms requires space so I have lots of items to shift. This is the first lot:

ARAI STG 003 Electric guitare good used condition, £40 Collected £50.00 DHL to UK
Korg Electronic guitar tuner £7.50 Collcted £8.50 Posted
Snap on 3/8" Square drive Sockets 8mm to 19mm I think will check later MINT £50.00 Collected £55.00 Posted. They are the 6 Sided type only used for motorcycle tinkering
AUTOCOM Bits 7 Pin coiled extention lead 2 Splitter boxes for upgrading lower end systems to accept phone and sat nav phone lead and sat nav lead. £30.00 the lot £35.00 posted
Honda ST 1300 pan European Hand Book it was with my 52 plate bike £5.00 £6.00 Posted
5 Badmington Racquets Some unused all gripped with PU grips. 11 YonexMavis 300 Shuttle Cocks in Yellow Unused 6 Carlton T800 Shuttle Cocks 6 Carlton C100 Shuttle Cocks in White all in the original sleeves and with original price tags 3 Sleves priced at £8.99 and 1 Sleve priced at £6.99. So hows does £75.00 delivered sound.
Leather Motorcycle Sallopettes 46" Long These are a brilliant bit of kit I used them a lot when I was instructing Cost £169.00 Selling £50.00 Collected £60.00 Delivered.
All valuable / damageable items will be sent DHL others 2nd Class post all obviously properly packed.
I will do another list as I uncover things.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I cant edit I will post again. Snap on Sockets are sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom