Non switchable traction control

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

syfaphonetic

Car
F355 Berlinetta
anyone know how to turn off the traction control without sacrificing the abs???

please? :mad:

What year is your car? I wasn't aware that turning ASR (or ESP?) off affected the ABS in any way.

Last edited:
BTB 500 said:
What year is your car? I wasn't aware that turning ASR (or ESP?) off affected the ABS in any way.

ASR and ESP are never really off , i think he means pulling the fuse on the system which would mean the abs wouldnt work either.

Im curious to know why you would want to do that tho .... ?

fuzzer said:
ASR and ESP are never really off , i think he means pulling the fuse on the system which would mean the abs wouldnt work either.

Im curious to know why you would want to do that tho .... ?

wheelspins? ;) :p

fuzzer said:

You're probably right. I knew that 'off' didn't really mean 'completely off' ;) but I assumed you'd get more scope for hooliganism that way! Maybe not enough though ...

I've never switched ASR off on mine, I get a small amount of wheelspin even with it active (I guess till it spots it and reacts).

Dear Friends,

does someone have installed a mechanical LSD?

I'm wondering how the ASR will work/interfere with LSD work!

Should be nice a LSD, quite better traction instead of the lack of power of our ASR feature.

Hi

:)

mine is a 91......

and yes its all linked to the poxy abs.....

i know my right foot is a damn sight more sensitive to wheelspin than that old out dated system.... :(

ummmmm and yes the odd loss of traction can b fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom