Noob from the North

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aaron-P85

Car
CLS 500
I'm Aaron, from Newcastle Upon Tyne (near enough) and just came across to the darkside from BMW - I'm 28 and just bought a CLS 500 in Indium Gray 963 which is an UNreal colour when the sun hits it!!

I will be doing a few modifications - hence joining on here for tips/advice, as per the rule on here I won't go into detail in this thread but they will be...

* Backbox delete/possibly Xpipe...the standard system is SILENT... I wont to release the V8 burble but keep it OEM looking as possible.

* HIDS...probably 5000k having a look about, my cars options list is nice but didn't have xenons :dk::eek::doh:

* Single finned grill

* Possibly Blackened headlight housing - not sure on this colour though...

* Car's already been detailed to show the paint off

* Awaiting the paperwork to have my private plate put on (shown int he picture)

* and I WILL need an ipod integration of some sorts, the AUX cable doesn't work in the glovebox and like HELL am I going back to 2002 and making MP3 CDs haha

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 32
Welcome Aaron,

There are a few of us from up North.
Plenty of guys on here that can give advice and support (sponsors) if required.

Your car looks sweet on the picture.

Same colour as mine mAte, very nice! Change the wheels!

Hi Mate,

Very Nice motor

Welcome, good to have another member from up north, I'm sure we'll meet up somewhere on our travels.

As Lee said mate plenty of advice available here if you need it.

As for your exhaust setup mate, both myself and Lee run different options but both are awesome for getting that sound out, we had ours done by Imran @ MSL, to contact look for ACID@MSL on this forum mate.

Last edited:
Hi Aaron and welcome to the CLS club! Definitely recommend the exhaust mod as well as the black headlight housing! Feel free to pop down and have a nosey at mine, have had both these mods done! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom