Noob introduction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Franksie

Car
Peugeot 308
Hi all.

Currently own a Peugeot 308 GT Line which to be fair has been a great car. Retirement is 2 weeks ago and I always promised myself a Mercedes. Never dreaming I could afford a new one with my budget. However since starting to do a little research it certainly now appears that I could stretch to a nearly new!
I want to spend no more than £25K and have seen some C Class with under 1000 miles. Hoping I could pick up some advice and tips and what to look out for.
TIA

Hi all.

Currently own a Peugeot 308 GT Line which to be fair has been a great car. Retirement is 2 weeks ago and I always promised myself a Mercedes. Never dreaming I could afford a new one with my budget. However since starting to do a little research it certainly now appears that I could stretch to a nearly new!
I want to spend no more than £25K and have seen some C Class with under 1000 miles. Hoping I could pick up some advice and tips and what to look out for.
TIA
Welcome and congratulations on reaching wage slave freedom, life for you begins now [emoji847][emoji106].

If you post which model you are considering you will find a lot of information here, many really helpful owners.

From the grumpy old man still dreaming of retirement [emoji6].

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Many thanks really appreciated. I was looking originally at 2017 c350e I like the hybrid plug in thing and the extra performance it offers. Recently though I have looked at the facelift 2018 onwards. Appreciate it is not a plug in and only a 'mild hybrid' but love the new digital clocks and screen. Need to keep the new cost down below £40k to avoid that nasty tax! Decided diesel is not the way to go

Many thanks

Hi Franksie and welcome! There will be some good used cars in your price range if you don't feel the need to have the latest and greatest.

Now might be the time to treat oneself to an AMG........... ;)

Hi Franksie and welcome! There will be some good used cars in your price range if you don't feel the need to have the latest and greatest.

Now might be the time to treat oneself to an AMG........... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom