Norfolk / Suffolk Border GTG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mxs

Car
ML320 CDI Sport
I am looking to host a GTG in Oulton Broad close to Lowestoft before the end of the summer.

A local publican has offered me the use of his car park on a Sunday of my choice for the event.

Please could you give me some dates that would suit you best.

The venue is very close to Pleasurewood Hills amusement park, so you could plan a trip to visit after the GTG.

http://www.pleasurewoodhills.com/

More information will become available if there is enough interest.

Mark

im interested keep me posted

I am looking to host a GTG in Oulton Broad close to Lowestoft before the end of the summer.

A local publican has offered me the use of his car park on a Sunday of my choice for the event.

Please could you give me some dates that would suit you best.

The venue is very close to Pleasurewood Hills amusement park, so you could plan a trip to visit after the GTG.

http://www.pleasurewoodhills.com/

More information will become available if there is enough interest.

Mark

same here, let us knopw what dates you plan it for!

Do you have any suggested dates to choose from?

yes, id be up for a drive to lowestoft.......then i could see mercboiuk's lovely coupe!!

I'll post some suggested dates at the weekend, I think a date in September would be best so it will not clash with peoples holiday arrangements.

I am meeting the landlord over the weekend, I will post dates for a possible weekend in September.

Hmmmm.....Pub very near Pleasurewood Hills.....wouldn't the be Foxborrow, per chance, would it?

And I'm certainly interested! Just let me know a date, and it'd be great to meet some MBClub members :rock:

Before my move to mid Norfolk, I used to live out that way (Hopton-on-Sea) :)

Darren

I'm interested, though now in London I was a Gorleston boy born and bred. Would be nice to meet some Norfolk people. Lets us know the suggested dates.

Dates are being confirmed on Monday 21st July, I will post as soon as poss.

I would be up for it, depending on the date. The only thing I'd say is that Lowestoft is not the easiest place to get to for people who live outside the region.

Sorry about lack of dates, the landlord has gone on his hols!

I will chase him up when he returns.

Lowestoft is not the easiest place to get to for people who live outside the region.

Ah, but the lure is that whoever turns up can claim they have been to the UK mainland's most easterly point :D

Darren

Ah, but the lure is that whoever turns up can claim they have been to the UK mainland's most easterly point :D

Darren

I agree, handy if your Dutch perhaps? :D

Sorry for the late reply, but I am still awaiting some dates from the Landlord:(

maybe next year eh?:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom