Norman motors Poole

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve333

MB Enthusiast
Car
Cls350cdi in palladium,C200k in tenorite,Slk320 in red.
As per title,has anyone used Norman motors,if so any feedback please.

Yes but it was a long time ago! From memory about 11/12 years.

I bought an Impreza from them, the car was great (never had a problem with it in 3 years of ownership), the price was fair and they actually offered me more than I was expecting for my trade-in! A result all round.

Of course, no idea if it's even the same people running it now, but they were a good outfit in my experience and the fact that they're still going bodes well.

Cheers,

Gaz

*Update* just checked out their website, apparently it's been in the same family since it was established in 1953!

Last edited:
Hi Gaz,thanks for the feedback,garage is only about 15 miles from us and saw on their website it's been a family business for over 60 years,sounds good.....

My parents purchased a B Class from them earlier this year. The car was still under manufacturers warranty and they're had no issues.

Also, with my parents being based near London the entire deal was done over the phone including the part ex valuation etc.

Dad said the guy he dealt with was a gent and had no issues. Being a family owned garage established for as long as they have helped my Dads confidence in them. They didn't have to step foot in the garage, they sent high tea pics of the car they were buying and arranged delivery and collected the part-ex'd vehicle at the same time.

They also made up the set of personalised plates that we were going to retain.

^ Should have said 'high res' not high tea - damn autocorrect!

My parents purchased a B Class from them earlier this year. The car was still under manufacturers warranty and they're had no issues.

Also, with my parents being based near London the entire deal was done over the phone including the part ex valuation etc.

Dad said the guy he dealt with was a gent and had no issues. Being a family owned garage established for as long as they have helped my Dads confidence in them. They didn't have to step foot in the garage, they sent high tea pics of the car they were buying and arranged delivery and collected the part-ex'd vehicle at the same time.

They also made up the set of personalised plates that we were going to retain.
Thanks for your feedback,always good to hear positive comments about a dealer as there are some dodgy ones out there!

Yes, I bought a Volvo C70 T5 convertible there a few years ago. Good experience.
Gave me a fair price on my p/x, car was serviced, MOT'd and taxed when I picked it up, no pressure sale, car functioned well so no returns, hassles, etc. A good selection of quality motors, I thought. I would buy there again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom