Norman Wisdom

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That is very sad, comic genius. Think he lived out his life in the IOM.

very sad.... I do believe he is an Albanian national icon too

That is very sad, comic genius. Think he lived out his life in the IOM.

I think you're correct.
There was a programme on TV a couple of years ago.
I'm pretty sure he had dimentia, but was still funny all the same.

Another Great British Institution leaves us.
Maybe he'll double up with Reg Varney:D

Hi Andy,

It's completely false... Norman is still alive but sadly he is suffering the early stages of Alzheimer's!
http://www.normanwisdom.com/[/quote]

That's a relief!

Who's the plonker at sky that put that out without proper verification.
That in itself could upset Norman. Not what you want in your nineties.

They should sack whoever gave that the nod at sky.:mad:

They should sack whoever gave that the nod at sky.:mad:

If they sacked someone everytime SKY ran a story without checking whether there was a shred of truth in it, there'd be no one left...:rolleyes:

Apparently Mr Wisdom doesn't even recognise himself in his own films now, so wouldn't be too bothered by (ie - aware of) this story.

Hi Andy,

It's completely false... Norman is still alive but sadly he is suffering the early stages of Alzheimer's!
http://www.normanwisdom.com/

Thanks for that

I wasn't sure when I posted it, as I said, nobody else had the "news" looks like Sky got spoofed (again)

From what I've seen about Norman wisdom, it's hardly the early stages of Altzheimers, it seems pretty advanced - and that's a great shame as well.

My childhood hero. Glad to hear he's still going.

Saw a programme where he was reunited with one of his old cars (might've been a vintage RR). He was only 'sort of delighted', IIRC.

Glad to hear he hasn't died. Lee Evans seems to come across as trying to be a Norman Wisdom. Anyone seen the latest DVD?

Lee Evans seems to come across as trying to be a Norman Wisdom. Anyone seen the latest DVD?

As there was Sweet FA worth watching on Xmas Day, daughter put on his latest DVD. Some of his stuff is funny, and the audience get a full 100% show from Evans. I'd recommend him, but don't let Granny watch:eek:

Although I'm not a big fan , I'm still glad to hear he's OK as I know he brought a lot of pleasure to , and was well loved by , many .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom