Norn Iron Noob saying Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GadgetBoy

Car
ML320 and CLK200K Cabrio
Greetings All

I've just bought my first Merc - a 98 C240 Sport Auto with 83K on it and FSH. Lovely thing.

First Merc and first auto so I'm a double virgin.

Cheers.

Welcome, a lovely smooth engine and gearbox and I do like that shape ;)

hi and welcome, just joined myself and enjoying all the advice and reading the threads,, nice place to be

It's a dark metallic blue. I don't know the name/code yet because I haven't looked.

Here it is .......

merc0002.jpg

merc0003.jpg

merc0004.jpg

merc0005.jpg

merc0006.jpg

merc0007.jpg

merc0008.jpg

merc0009.jpg

merc0010.jpg

merc0011.jpg

merc0012.jpg

Nice car...good views up there in Glencregagh!! Do you still have the Micra?:D

Spooky!

Never had a Micra. Had my dad's Zook Alto for a while until I actually got round to selling it for him. The Merc was preceded by a 75.

Spooky!

Never had a Micra. Had my dad's Zook Alto for a while until I actually got round to selling it for him. The Merc was preceded by a 75.

Stalker more like!! There's a Micra in the driveway of the house you are outside on Google earth...or is that the Alto?:p

Ah. But that's not my house! Although I do live close by.

You can run...:bannana:

Chill man. Of all the streets in all the towns etc...I recognised yours, even though I have never been in it, but I recognised Forster Green.

welcome nice car i have one my self

if you ever want to do mods to it as in upgrade it people here can help like put electric windows in the back and so on maybe find a leather interior on ebay for her more comfort

as the engine goes should be strong make sure the polly v belts are good

topped up with antifreeze

good oil and filter will help also

in the car is the AC working you will know when you turn on the heating to cold and the EC button has not got a red light AC is on leave for a few min and if cold your ok

as i say enjoy it many people have w202 's and love them

The A/C needs re-gassed. Not too fussed on leccie windows in the back but leather would be a good mod.

Needs a good service. Oil/filters/plugs and ATF. Bar that it seems a fine motor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom