North Midlands GTG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flango

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes SLK R171
Well this was started by Bennespipers so thought I should bring it back to the fore.

I am thinking of organising a GTG at our place if we can get the numbers, we are located off J34 or J35 of the M1 or J36 or J37 of the A1 so easily accessible. We are based In Rotherham, South Yorkshire S61 6RP

Quite happy to organise a Sat or Sun event and my thinking is a social event BBQ or Buffet depending on weather. We have room for approx 60+ cars on Tarmac and a very nice grass area to sit & relax.

For those of you that know me you will appreciate that If I commit to do something then I do it properly and I just want to say this is not an advertising ploy, I just want to do something for my friends and members of the forum so we can enjoy each others company in pleasant surroundings.

My thinking is mid/late September but it wont work without a reasonable turn out, so I am sounding you out to see if we can pull this off, so please consider the last 3 weeks in September when replying.

Below is a view of the venue

JARview.jpg

So please express your interest and we will see if we can make it happen

Edit: If anyone wants to stay over I have good hotel rates through work I can use ranging from everything from the Premier Inn to a 5* Hotel (Seriously nice & Cheap) Happy to arrange.

1. Flanaia1

Last edited:
  1. Flanaia1
  2. trapperjohn (Got a previous Sat 25th Sept)

1. Flanaia1
  3. AANDYY

1. Flanaia1
  3. Bobby Dazzler

1. Flanaia1
  3. AANDYY
  4. Bobby Dazzler
  5. Ringway

1. Flanaia1
  3. AANDYY
  4. Bobby Dazzler
  5. Ringway
  6. Ian Walker, count me in

1. Flanaia1
  3. AANDYY
  4. Bobby Dazzler
  5. Ringway
  7. corned
  8. christopherwk (Saturday only, please!)

1. Flanaia1
  3. AANDYY
  4. Bobby Dazzler
  5. Ringway
  7. corned
  9. Gollom (if not on shift)

1. Flanaia1
  3. AANDYY
  4. Bobby Dazzler
  5. Ringway
  7. corned
  9. Gollom (if not on shift)
  10. Charles Morgan - happy to supply homemade sausages if I can get my stuffer welded

I wasn't saying oo er Missus when the plunger sheared off this evening before I had begun to stuff 3 kg of the finest Lincolnshire style Gloucester Old spot sausages into their casings. I have now self-medicated with a lot of Pimms, but some jury rigging got the things done, with a lot of grief. Bloody South African metalwork...

bump - getting my sausage stuffer welded today, so I shall be back in the homemade sausage business (as a figure of speech) soon!

bump - getting my sausage stuffer welded today, so I shall be back in the homemade sausage business (as a figure of speech) soon!

Excellent, we could have welded it for you :D we spent all day yesterday welding bus handrails:rolleyes:

I have had a few PM's saying why not have it in October, anyone got a preference?

October works well for me, apart from the 16th.

Anytime for me.:thumb:

Do we have a date in mind yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom