North west meet feeler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Drove a bit further to Southport, the beach is quite a nice place to be also :cool:
P1210589.JPG

That's my home town. ... Southport - the Sahara of the North!

anythink on the wirral i know a great pub the cottage loaf just outside Heswell large car-park great ale & food easy to get to about 5 miles of the M53 on the coast rd

anythink on the wirral i know a great pub the cottage loaf just outside Heswell large car-park great ale & food easy to get to about 5 miles of the M53 on the coast rd

As the majority seem to be on this side of the water from you, then this Game Bird thing looks good for most I reckon. Needs a day and date setting now really.

Sunday morning would be my preferred time, especially with the dark nights now upon us. Something like 11:30, which gives us time for a chat then the pub will be open for those who want food/drinks etc. My only problem is that I'm a bit limited on spare time now as there are a couple of other events which I'll be trying to attend before the festive season.

I am with that daventry, lets get a date set guys for the gamebird.

Ive started a new thread guys with a set date and time. Get your names down if you are coming. Lets try and make this happen.

dose anybody go to the meet ups anymore ?

Looking forward to one when things calm down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom