Northern AMG Meeting - 27 May 2018 - National Coal Mining Museum, Wakefield

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great to meet up again Lee, hope you can make Shildon. The Strines are definitely better in an A45, but Paul managed to bottom his out somewhere, think he was trying to catch a C63;)

I thought I’d took my sump off..... big fat E55 not made for jumps and dips, great day tho pal

I thought I’d took my sump off..... big fat E55 not made for jumps and dips, great day tho pal

Thanks Lee . It’s a bit of a testing road, Paul bottemd his A45! The North York’s Moors roads are definitely more E Class Friendly ;)

Great Photo's, looks like a Great GTG + A S63, nearly as rare as my CL 63 Bi-Turbo ;):)

Thanks Andy great GTG and the weather played ball! Sorry I missed most of you as I decided to go down t'pit and came back to my car at 12.15 to find it on its own!!! Got home safe and sound today in about 3.5 hours, but that's 'cause i'm a southern softie so averaged over 32MPG :D:D

Thanks Andy great GTG and the weather played ball! Sorry I missed most of you as I decided to go down t'pit and came back to my car at 12.15 to find it on its own!!! Got home safe and sound today in about 3.5 hours, but that's 'cause i'm a southern softie so averaged over 32MPG :D:D

Hi Steve

Sorry we drove off without you , didn’t realise you had done the tour, hope you enjoyed it. Glad you enjoyed the day out “Up North” , I’m going to dig out my passport and hopefully venture South to one of the meetings later in the year. For what it’s worth you got the “Organisers” award for most Carbon Fibre :)

Catch up soon

Andy

XXAdQhR.jpg

Tcb5Vss.jpg

bMhF3ig.jpg

ldA7anU.jpg

hsFVo4O.jpg

Lovely day for a drive out, see some quality cars, have a decent breakfast and get dragged around IKEA. Saving grace is that the Mercedes AMG and Porsche dealers are just across the road.

Andy, here is the link to the place in Bowden:

howden, bistro, restaurant, afternoon tea, waterwheel, food,

Check it out tomorrow

TTFN Derek

Hi Derek

I had a drive out yesterday to find The Waterwheel, a great find, thanks for pointing this one out. Had a chat with the owner and it’s going on the list of possible venues as he’s very “Car Club Friendly”

Many thanks

Andy

Great pics Tim...presume drone was no go?

Unfortunately John the museum required significant Public Liability insurance and lots of paperwork to be able to fly the drone there. Despite our best efforts to get stuck in the middle of Holme Firth we are about 5 minutes too soon for Tim to get the drone up on Holme Moss.

Note to self : Better planning and communication with Tim on the next drive out to make sure the drone is airborne before we unleash the beasts ;)

Andy

Unfortunately no drone footage this time - next time hopefully!

Drive it like you stole it. I suspect with depreciation and maintenance factored in...

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I’ll try and keep up on Saturday ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom