Northern Ireland c230k sport w202

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

irishneil

Car
w202 C230K Sport
Ok, the old 98 fiesta packed in january. So ive got the dream machine w202 c230k sport.

I changed over the insurance at a cost of £700 per year
(-current insurance) with the post office. its up for renewal next moneth. Im 24 and will be 25 in spetember, so i recon the price shud be a fair bit down and this will make it 3 years no claims.

But no, price comparision sites are quoting me £1200 min for the year, and the post office, that brokers with a load of insurance companies are coming back with £925. Its just too expenisve, was hoping it wud be 500 or below this year.

Any tips?

Ok, the old 98 fiesta packed in january. So ive got the dream machine w202 c230k sport.

I changed over the insurance at a cost of £700 per year
(-current insurance) with the post office. its up for renewal next moneth. Im 24 and will be 25 in spetember, so i recon the price shud be a fair bit down and this will make it 3 years no claims.

But no, price comparision sites are quoting me £1200 min for the year, and the post office, that brokers with a load of insurance companies are coming back with £925. Its just too expenisve, was hoping it wud be 500 or below this year.

Any tips?

Raise your excess and try the different price comparison websites

Neill, you are young, and you live in NI. It's expensive...fact of life.

Try adding someone else to your insurance, it usually works out cheaper believe it or not. I was told that joint policys statistically have less claims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom