Northern Ireland GTG?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flango

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes SLK R171
Looks like I will be heading over the Irish Sea shortly to County Down. Not sure when yet it will either be before 19th January or early February.

I was just wondering if we could get a GTG in or get a few of us together for a bite to eat and a pint. My usual haunt is the Holiday Inn in Belfast but happy to stay elsewhere if that works for people

Not sure if I will be flying or taking the ferry but will update the thread when my plans are finalised and hope someone is up for a meet

Cheers Ian

Not sure how the dates work, but Belfast is a short hop away from me. Maybe I can make up for missing Yadgar...

renault12ts said:
They're an odd lot in NI.

I wouldn't say that I had a great time with some great people although Ballygowan is not the most happening place lol but great beer and food

I wouldn't say that I had a great time with some great people although Ballygowan is not the most happening place lol but great beer and food

Ballygowan? You'd have passed my Indie on the way there then.

BG is defo not a happening place!! Were you there on bus., I was connected to a bus. there until 10 months ago.

I was out there looking at a car a bit of a special Impreza but it was too highly strung for a daily driver impressively quick though.

Strangely enough I used to do bus with a company in BG many years ago, CCP Gransden very nice people and a very nice family run business, hope they still going

Only seeing this thread now.

Apologies, next time you're over send me a text or pm

Glad you enjoyed your time

Ciaran was that you I spotted the other evening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom