Northern Ireland Road Safety Adverts (Hard Hitting) Pardon the pun

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jonnygearbox

Car
C63 AMG Edition 125
This is a few videos of our Road Safety campaign here in Northern ireland. Hopefully some of you take it on board and take abit more care when driving. Most mainlanders are shocked when they see these. So please be advised.

And take care of yourselfs and others on the roads

[YOUTUBE]jaTmf3B9xVg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]7hpPrF_ibKw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]B0SL79olDvM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]A9UhHB67kyQ[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
My thoughts?

Road deaths in NI double the rate to the same period last year!

Certainly hard hitting adverts. I applaud the authorities for trying to do something but I am never sure about the effectiveness of these campaigns in the longer term. Make them graphic enough though, and there's a danger that folks won't watch them. Are accident stats for Northern Ireland very different from the UK mainland or from EIRE for example. If so is there a reason for this. Law enforcement/resources , type of roads, age of cars, weather etc etc. Just asking.:dk:

People over here in northern ireland are restricted to 45mph for a year when they pass their test. Even though its part of uk. That makes for a lot of deaths as they decide to go abit faster and end up not concintrating and then killing people.

People over here in northern ireland are restricted to 45mph for a year when they pass their test. Even though its part of uk. That makes for a lot of deaths as they decide to go abit faster and end up not concintrating and then killing people.

Young male drivers are indeed disproportionately represented...but I'm not sure they are all R drivers. Of the 21 deaths this year 12 are drivers and 3 are passengers. The most recent deaths (3 last weekend) did not include any R drivers.

I understand that but mostly its the younger generation like myself are to blame. Basically people driving like loons cause deaths

I understand that but mostly its the younger generation like myself are to blame. Basically people driving like loons cause deaths

Which, if you don't mind, begs the question...if you are a young driver in NI...how much will it cost to insure a C63?:eek: I know a few people in NI, so know it is expensive for insurance.

I'm 25 got 5 years NCB all in 1500ish fully competitive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom