Northern MB Meeting, August 2018, Venue Poll

Preferred Venue

• 1. Locomotion, Shildon, County Durham

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Now the vote has closed Elvington it is, the date is now being voted upon.

I’d welcome feedback on why Locomotion in County Durham didn’t get any support. Was it too far out for most people? No one was interested in trains? It was included as several members from the North East had asked for something a bit further North to be included.

Andy

Hi

Thanks to everyone who attended the meeting at the NCMM in Wakefield on 27 May and making it a great day out.:)

I’m planning another event for August, everyone welcome. I need to decide on a venue, thanks to everyone for their suggestions. This time around I’m going to limit the choice to those places I’ve visited myself and therefore know we will be able to have a good meeting, and know the area so I can plan a drive out in the afternoon. I hope to visit some of the other places people suggested over the summer.

Once we have a preferred venue I will run a poll for a date during August.

1. Locomotion, Shildon County Durham Home | Locomotion

2. Yorkshire Air Museum, Elvington, York Yorkshire Air Museum - The Largest Independent Air Museum in the UK

3. The Waterwheel Cafe and Bistro, Howden, East Yorkshire howden, bistro, restaurant, afternoon tea, waterwheel, food,

Happy voting:)

Andy
I'm planning/scheming to attend this (my first) event, bring a couple of mates along (1x who has a beautiful W202 and another who has an Awdy/Owdri (something like that)?
Thank you for organising it,

Shaun
Hi

Thanks to everyone who attended the meeting at the NCMM in Wakefield on 27 May and making it a great day out.:)

I’m planning another event for August, everyone welcome. I need to decide on a venue, thanks to everyone for their suggestions. This time around I’m going to limit the choice to those places I’ve visited myself and therefore know we will be able to have a good meeting, and know the area so I can plan a drive out in the afternoon. I hope to visit some of the other places people suggested over the summer.

Once we have a preferred venue I will run a poll for a date during August.

1. Locomotion, Shildon County Durham Home | Locomotion

2. Yorkshire Air Museum, Elvington, York Yorkshire Air Museum - The Largest Independent Air Museum in the UK

3. The Waterwheel Cafe and Bistro, Howden, East Yorkshire howden, bistro, restaurant, afternoon tea, waterwheel, food,

Happy voting:)

Andy

I'm planning/scheming to attend this (my first) event, bring a couple of mates along (1x who has a beautiful W202 and another who has an Awdy/Owdri (something like that)?
Thank you for organising it,

Shaun

Shaun

Everyone welcome, the only requirement is that you are a car enthusiast (preferably MB) but don’t let that stop anyone attending (I’ve owned an Awdy or two myself) but have seen the light :)

A few weeks back 8 off us turned up at a Mustang Club meeting at The Waterwheel Cafe in Howden and had a great time and were made more than welcome by everyone.

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom