• Saturday 18th August

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Saturday 25th August

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Sunday 26th August

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A BIG THANKS TO ANDY FOR PULLING THIS EVENT TOGETHER WAS A GOOD TURNOUT AT A WONDERFUL SITE WITH BRILLIANT WEATHER CAN'T WAIT TO DO THIS AGAIN SEE YOU ALL SOON

WHY ARE WE SCREAMING

Glad you’re home safe n sound, you won the prize (centre caps) for furthest travelled , any more trips up North and you will have residency status :D

Stoneleigh Abbey and Lotherton Hall in September, better get my passport stamped :D

Hello everyone,definitely epic fail on parking duties John, even a camper van in to line up ;)View attachment 79094
Hopefully you will invite us non AMG paupers again!

As my days on the AMG PL are probably numbered, any future meetings I pull together will most likely originate from here and be MBClub.co.uk meetings. We have never discriminated and everyone is welcome no matter what Benz they drive. I’m actually driving a prototype A45 which has been disguised as an R :D

I always liked the sound that the (dare I say it....) BMW (M) straight 6s made

Just been watching BBC Look North and apparently the sound of motor bikes on the airstrip when we were at Elvington was the World Wheelie Championship, apparently won by some American called “Bubba” (I’m not kidding) riding a Kawasaki on the back wheel at over 200 mph. :eek:

Yeah, that’ll be ‘back wheel Bubba’ he’s a legend back in the good ol’ U.S of A.
I hear he can hit a spittoon from 20 yards as well.

Yeah, that’ll be ‘back wheel Bubba’ he’s a legend back in the good ol’ U.S of A.
I hear he can hit a spittoon from 20 yards as well.
Yes siree, you’re darn tootin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom