Northern Spring Meeting, 14 April 2019, Eden Camp, Malton, North Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not sure who took the honours for longest distance travelled , Missy D or Graveworm , I should have asked.

PS there wasn’t a prize , but maybe next time there should be ;)

230 miles for me

Pictures look awesome, hopefully attend an event up north soon enough :)

i must say that red 190E is just awesome. The variety on display is great!

Pictures look awesome, hopefully attend an event up north soon enough :)

i must say that red 190E is just awesome. The variety on display is great!

You will be more than welcome to join us , keep an eye out on the Events Forum. If you like the 190E Dave is selling it , and it is very nice:)

Just over the 250 for us.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hi Vince

You would have won the prize for longest distance travelled if we had one ;) Thanks for coming “Up North” and hopefully you will be back soon :thumb:

Andy

Hi Vince

You would have won the prize for longest distance travelled if we had one ;) Thanks for coming “Up North” and hopefully you will be back soon :thumb:

Andy
It was a great drive and a pleasure to meet you all. Thanks for organising we hope to be back soon. Would have loved to make Gaydon but we are away.

It was a great drive and a pleasure to meet you all. Thanks for organising we hope to be back soon. Would have loved to make Gaydon but we are away.

Hi Vince

No problem, there are several Sports Cars In The Park events coming up which would give you a good excuse to come North again ;)

If you like the 190E Dave is selling it , and it is very nice:)

Managed to get a couple of potential buyers for it now, one local and a couple from further afield. I've got to do the vetting bit next though as it's not just going to the first one with cash, it needs a good home after all the time I've spent on it. :D

Managed to get a couple of potential buyers for it now, one local and a couple from further afield. I've got to do the vetting bit next though as it's not just going to the first one with cash, it needs a good home after all the time I've spent on it. :D

Get a picture of the garage they will keep it in , usually a good indicator , ohh and check the condition of the brake discs on the car they rock up in :D

Hope all goes well :thumb:

It’s no good getting all sentimental now ;) it’s all about the money get the most and move on :D:D

I remember a group photo being taken of us infront of all the cars, what happened to that @Andy1a2b or have I missed it?

Hi Sarah

I contacted Eden Camp and requested they send the photos that Jonny took , I think he’s on holiday for a few days but hope to get them posted when I have them :thumb:
The pictures are on the Eden camp Facebook page

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

D93FE248-5534-4BA1-AD41-7ED5193DF49D.jpeg

A bit bigger version of the photo Dave managed to post. I’ve still not heard from Eden Camp as I’m sure Jonny took a few photos including all the cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom