Northern Spring Meeting, 14 April 2019, Eden Camp, Malton, North Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think I'll get the prize for breaking down on way home! Sat at side of A1 atm :(

Sorry to hear you’ve got problems but nothing too major. If you leave it as is you could enter for nosiest MB at the next meeting and give Jim and Lee some competition :thumb:

75623-FC1-E2-C9-4-FDE-947-F-877-FF1-A695-EF.jpg

Flango’s SLK soon to getting some tasty upgrades ;)

A48-DE24-E-E7-A5-4899-9165-A39108193350.jpg

Dave’s SLK who has recently become a MB owner and joined us for his first meeting, hopefully he’ll be back for more

75623-FC1-E2-C9-4-FDE-947-F-877-FF1-A695-EF.jpg

Flango’s SLK soon to getting some tasty upgrades ;)

All booked in for 29th then hoping Lees exhaust guy can accommodate me to get it all done in time for Gaydon, if not engine conversion will be done but exhaust won’t [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A48-DE24-E-E7-A5-4899-9165-A39108193350.jpg

Dave’s SLK who has recently become a MB owner and joined us for his first meeting, hopefully he’ll be back for more
I sure will be, it was a great day out and was nice meeting everyone got a list of mods to do and parts suppliers!

All booked in for 29th then hoping Lees exhaust guy can accommodate me to get it all done in time for Gaydon, if not engine conversion will be done but exhaust won’t [emoji16]

You’ve got all bases covered for Gaydon as the Jag would be a perfect alternative if the SLK is not ready ;)

Think you're right, I didn't want to leave either. Back bix had fallen down , AA guy was able to take it off, sounds like a v8 now. I'm nearly home.
Hope you get back with no more problems all safe and sound.

Gaydon on 26 May Dave :)

I might come in the Jag as that’s in next week for big brake upgrade and wheel refurb, it then only needs a machine polish and it’s fit to show [emoji16]that way I’m not rushing the SLK mods [emoji16]

13903-B4-C-DB05-4-E04-8-E02-F0-C9-C0-E09-D0-D.jpg

E0-A8-D6-B5-2574-4-E32-8-BA4-D12-BCA36-A8-D3.jpg

607-E9-E49-1-F0-F-499-F-B152-272-DC1096-ADF.jpg

An excellent example of why everyone is welcome at the meetings. Shaun’s mate Phil brought his immaculate RS2000 :thumb:
On behalf of Phil and Melanie, I've been requested to state - "Our thanks for today we had a great time, you have really nice people in your club, had a good chat with the owner of the white 400 SLK, hope you all get home safely"
Said I would post it, so there :thumb:

On behalf of Phil and Melanie, I've been requested to state - "Our thanks for today we had a great time, you have really nice people in your club, had a good chat with the owner of the white 400 SLK, hope you all get home safely"
Said I would post it, so there :thumb:

Thanks Shaun, were always happy to join the NE RS boys for a day out, Dan likes the odd Fast Ford ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom