Northern Spring Meeting, 14 April 2019, Eden Camp, Malton, North Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
BB43709-D-2-EF0-46-DB-8-FB0-1-A86-C6-E6-A3-BB.jpg

Car nearly ready for Sunday , weather forecast still for a dry but cold day :thumb:

That car has better living conditions than me :D, Very nice.

6A889924-02AE-4686-B2E4-9B80734AEAA7.jpeg I can’t wait till Sunday, although the slk needs a clean! Saying that I have a nice clean motor to run around in today.

Old girl all clean and shiny, hopefully will stay cleanish till Sunday but got a bit of a drive tomorrow. Will have to pack my trusty microfibre cloths.

Mine has had a wash but I'm just about to do an airport run, then a few hundred miles tomorrow. So it will look like it's done the Paris Dakar by Sunday. Downside of only running one car.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Mine has had a wash but I'm just about to do an airport run, then a few hundred miles tomorrow. So it will look like it's done the Paris Dakar by Sunday. Downside of only running one car.

Vince.

It might not be as bad as you think , I did over 100 miles last week over the NY Moors and if it hadn’t been for one bit of a puddle car was nearly as clean as when I went out , too cold for flies (at least Up North) at the moment. :)

Andy

Vince.

It might not be as bad as you think , I did over 100 miles last week over the NY Moors and if it hadn’t been for one bit of a puddle car was nearly as clean as when I went out , too cold for flies (at least Up North) at the moment. :)

Andy

Agree - I live quite close to the NYM and often take a run up there - sheep, ramblers and cops are my biggest problem.

No excuses mate - get there early and do a QD....:). I've spent the last 2 days catching up on all my winter neglect.....bit more to do tomorrow! Looking forward to meeting new faces on Sunday.

I find once I get that far north the biggest problem is all the people pointing and wondering how a carriage moves without horses [emoji14]

You’ve been away too long Vince , we all drive AMGs now with a thumping great V8s under the bonnet :D:D:D

Agree - I live quite close to the NYM and often take a run up there - sheep, ramblers and cops are my biggest problem.

For those who may not be familiar with hundreds sheep at the sides of the road, from my experience if they have their heads down munching grass (or whatever grows up on the Moors) they tend not to be bothered (even by a C63 in Sport+) ;).

If they aren’t eating they may decide to wonder into the road and have a closer look to make sure it’s a proper C63 and not a Fake AMG with one of these :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks to Ritchy RT23 for that one :cool:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom