Northern Spring Meeting, 14 April 2019, Eden Camp, Malton, North Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
BF903379-634C-4677-BBCD-6F3650E123A2.png

Result! ;)

Weather forecast is looking good , sun should be out and those of you with soft tops should be able to have them tucked away in the boot :cool:

See you all tomorrow

Andy

Typical just got the slk cleaned ready for tomorrow and it starts raining!

BB43709-D-2-EF0-46-DB-8-FB0-1-A86-C6-E6-A3-BB.jpg

Car nearly ready for Sunday , weather forecast still for a dry but cold day :thumb:

A
M
eticulous
Garage

Right manufacturer, Defy , Defy Advanced , Defy Advanced SL and a Spez Stumpjumper. 29er ;)

Wow three Defys.

I've got a Rapid, Defy Advanced (with di2), daughter has an avail. We're all Giant riders on our street, there's a TCR SL, Contend, Defy and a Trinity nearby too!

Wow three Defys.

I've got a Rapid, Defy Advanced (with di2), daughter has an avail. We're all Giant riders on our street, there's a TCR SL, Contend, Defy and a Trinity nearby too!

I used to ride TCR but too low on front end these days :( so Defy it is for me :), clocked up just short of 6000 miles last year across all 3 , did Less than that in the C63 or the R but my carbon footprint is about neutral by my calculations :D

Well I am absolutely knackered from a full spring clean of the SL (will teach me to take better care of it in future). Looking forward to meeting you guys and the day out.
My wife is sick in bed with flu and I'm sick of making cups of tea.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to ride TCR but too low on front end these days :( so Defy it is for me :), clocked up just short of 6000 miles last year across all 3 , did Less than that in the C63 or the R but my carbon footprint is about neutral by my calculations :D
Where I come from a Defy is a washing machine. - some crazy images going through my head......

Where I come from a Defy is a washing machine. - some crazy images going through my head......

I have a Defy but it's a watch.:eek:

Made by Zenith many years ago. :)

Some clean cars and cleaner garages here , my poor 63 lives outside all year round as garage and work shop full of my motorbikes might have to get up early and give the old girl a wash , had a blast over moors today chilly but sun out all day , see you all tomorrow

Hoping for some good pics from today as we aren't managing to come this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom