Northern Spring Meeting, 14 April 2019, Eden Camp, Malton, North Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fluids checked.
Tyres checked.
Big coat ready.

Just a case of getting me out of the house now, just made another brew cause it's cold outside. :D

I’m going to be a last minute addition, may be late to arrive at Eden camp.
Just a heads up, part of the proposed route from there to the lion, on a small part of the A171 there will be rolling road closures due to a big cycle race taking place (East Cleveland Klondike).
Gav.

I’m going to be a last minute addition, may be late to arrive at Eden camp.
Just a heads up, part of the proposed route from there to the lion, on a small part of the A171 there will be rolling road closures due to a big cycle race taking place (East Cleveland Klondike).
Gav.

Hi Gav

Thanks for the warning , just had a look and I think the A171 closure is after we turn off at Scaling Dam. Will only be a rolling closure if we do get caught out. Tell the gate house you are Gav 18 on the list :thumb:

Andy

The danger of parking Dings is being taken very seriously!
6ff3f04d82ecb56c261647c05af63918.jpg
aba3a4fd11ce8e9af465cb90b1261a95.jpg
c44d53d5dedd23e57c3968975248b1a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Got back home around 2ish which gave me time to clean the car off ready for my potential buyer.

Who's not showed up...

Sorry I didn't get to chat or say goodbye to everyone but just went for the break in the weather and managed to get home in the dry.

Back at the hotel after an amazing day, been made very welcome and thoroughly enjoyed the drive out and lunch, thanks for arranging this Andy, hope to see you guys again soon.

+1 for thanks to Andy for getting this together, I'm glad I made it even if I couldn't stop for dinner.
Met some great people.
Hoping I can get to another meet in the future.

A big thanks to Andy for organising today, a great meet and a great drive out followed by a lovely lunch. Great to meet everyone and shame the weather wasn’t a bit more clement but a great day, thoroughly enjoyed it and looking forward to the Gaydon meet next month on the 26th [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back home safe and sound, had a great day, some very nice cars, real friendly bunch of people, hope to meet you all again looking forward to the next one thanks again to Andy for pulling this together :thumb:

Hi everyone.

Thanks for all the kind comments. Im glad you has an great day out at Eden Camp and enjoyed the drive over the NY Moors to the Lion Inn for a meal. It was fantastic to meet old friends and make new ones too, and finally meet Flango.

Whilst the meetings are primarily for MB were always happy for anyone to come along who has a passion for cars. Seeing under the bonnet of Phil’s RS 2000 has given me inspiration for some additional polishing on the C63 :D

Hope more of you can make it to the next Northern Meeting which is a bit further south at the National Motor Museum, Gaydon, Warwickshire on 26 May. :thumb:

The British Motor Museum, Gaydon, Warwickshire - 26 May 2019

Andy

PS I’ll be posting some photos later

Can't add to the great comments - but really nice to meet a great group of like minded people & a BIG thanks to Andy for organising - I'm just too lazy to try anything like this.

Whilst the meetings are primarily for MB were always happy for anyone to come along who has a passion for cars. Seeing under the bonnet of Phil’s RS 2000 has given me inspiration for some additional polishing on the C63 :D

I have to say, I respect a person that can keep an engine bay that clean. I've had my car 2 years and opened the bonnet for the first time last week.

That RS is lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom