Nose Job.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
I dropped this sort of clanger on many occasions. :eek:

[YOUTUBE]_eyBMdnz2CE[/YOUTUBE]

I once congratulated a client on his wife's pregnancy...she wasn't...

I mistook someone's girlfriend for being their daughter.

I once congratulated a client on his wife's pregnancy...she wasn't...

Riding the elevator to the delivery suite, I asked the young lady when her's was due. She replied she had it two weeks ago!.... :doh:

I was an usher at my friends wedding.
In the church, I asked a lady if she was with the bride or groom. She replied "I'm the bride's mother!"

I mistook someone's girlfriend for being their daughter.

Yep, so did I.

Sat opposite the couple in a restaurant I said "Is this your Dad" :eek::D

He wasn't a happy bunny but he did calm down. :)

Not exactly the same, but I did ask a freind of ours who their childs Godfather was, and it turned out it was me!. In my defence I wasnt present at the ceremony and someone stood proxy for me, but embarresing all the same!..

Not exactly the same, but I did ask a freind of ours who their childs Godfather was, and it turned out it was me!. In my defence I wasnt present at the ceremony and someone stood proxy for me, but embarresing all the same!..

doh!! I'll say.
Many moons ago I lifted up a girl's eyepatch -- we were at a fancy dress party and I thought she had come as a pirate, or somethings..... Unfortunately she had just come to pick up a friend and her eyepatch was covering the fact she didn't actually have an eye......

doh!! I'll say.
Many moons ago I lifted up a girl's eyepatch -- we were at a fancy dress party and I thought she had come as a pirate, or somethings..... Unfortunately she had just come to pick up a friend and her eyepatch was covering the fact she didn't actually have an eye......

.;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom