Not a great start for new Top gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So you missed the BBC national news along with the entire UK press coverage?

Can I borrow your selective vision specs please.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Seen stuff on the news and online but it seems I missed something as I can't see them disrespecting anyone.

There is s monument on my street in remembrance of local parish members fallen in WW1, some youths on loud mopeds where standing there revving their engines late one night is this disrespect as well?

For me this fall under PC-overkill where people actively seek to feel offended.

Don't remember a public outcry when Martin Brundle did donuts in a F1 car in front of the Crimean War Memorial either..

Last edited:
Fred

I can't help you out here. Sorry. The mere fact you have to ask why it is offensive, gives an indication of your attitude. As such one can see why you would not take offense at this but then be offended that others have taken offense.

No I'm just wondering why the need to be offended. I don't really do the take offence thing.

Assuming it is because it is BBC Top Gear, that seems to stir peoples emotions.

Because like I said when the F1 circus and Jaguar did it in front of the Crimean war memorial, I can't remember anyone commenting that it was disrespectful. Fairly sure it was aired on BBC as well...

People are obviously entitled to think whatever i want.

Quite, I also believe that people are entitled to think whatever I want.

I, however, have aspirations to evil dictatorship.

Quite, I also believe that people are entitled to think whatever I want.

I, however, have aspirations to evil dictatorship.

agreed.

I am in charge.....what position would you like?

Whilst being moderately offended by the curcus and it's clowns, what baffles me more is the lack of respect and understanding amongst the yoof of today, have they no shame.........even more baffled by the 'burn-outs'...WTF is the point of those, I'm lost on that, please don't find me !!!

New TG trailer

[YOUTUBE]bTWcEjj0w3s[/YOUTUBE]

I see TKvS got a ban, unsurprising but I must have missed something?

Maybe the borderline 'gore' he posted on the drone roof thread as shock tactics.

(yes, I know it's very mild gore by B***G***.com and LL standards, etc) but was inappropriate on here.

Back on topic,

It's the same excellent cinematography, sound design, and production quality, just with different people transplanted in. Seemed really odd. Nobody was shouting "PowerrrrrRR"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom