Not a Merc, somewhat mental.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Where I'm from we say 2 pence wtf is 2 penneth did you go to private school or something? Your talking to a council estate scum bag your have to talk a bit less posh for me.

Aren't you actually younger than me?

I never said it makes me look better. I guess the link I posted is wasted on you.

Where I'm from we say 2 pence wtf is 2 penneth did you go to private school or something? Your talking to a council estate scum bag your have to talk a bit less posh for me.

Don't tar us all with the same brush. Just because it's often misheard, doesn't rewrite language. You're still wrong.

I'm also from and live in a council estate, and actually mine is bigger than yours. :cool:

No I didn't go to private school, I didn't even finish school, I left school at 15 to be homeless on the streets of Manchester for a while.

I'll take all this as a complement though, because I seem to have done alright after all... :thumb:

Don't tar us all with the same brush. Just because it's often misheard, doesn't rewrite language. You're still wrong.

I'm also from and live in a council estate, and actually mine is bigger than yours. :cool:

No I didn't go to private school, I didn't even finish school, I left school at 15 to be homeless on the streets of Manchester for a while.

I'll take all this as a complement though, because I seem to have done alright after all... :thumb:

Your probably one of them bums that pretend to be homeless so you can get some drug money.

Anyway my good friend we have complety ****ed this guy's thread up shall we continue this another day?

Your probably one of them bums that pretend to be homeless so you can get some drug money.

Wow... So 15 year old me, and my 15 year old girlfriend escaping her violent dad. We never begged a penny. I opened up to you a bit there, in hope of forming some kind of truce, but you've really crossed the line there.

Wow... So 15 year old me, and my 15 year old girlfriend escaping her violent dad. We never begged a penny. You've really crossed the line there.

So?.....it happens all the time you ain't going to get special attention from me!

Editing your post again after I reply to make you seem better than you are.....your proper sad mate.

Which post? You're a disgrace.

And anyway.......

......£8k seems highly optimistic for a GT6 / Spitfire bitsa with a motorbike engine giving unknown performance.

I feel sure it is two penn'orth if you wish to contract it.

However grammatical semantics are a bit pointless, i think, on a platform that most use a mobile phone or tablet to access. Predictive text and teeny tiny keyboards are never going to be great bedfellows for The Grammar Police.

Funny thread, though. I think i understand the meaning of 'trolling' now.

Hilarious!

So, is an RX8 like a British classic with a bike engine

Discuss

Actually, best not

Anyone fancy a pint?

I think that was the initial problem , getting intimate with Mr Walker , Mr Gordons , Mr Daniels then logging onto a forum is never going to end well.:rolleyes:

Stonking motor that Busa unit , hence the reason there are bikes advertised complete "without running gear"as another one has been sacrificed for a kit car or similar.

Kenny

I'm sure it's tuppence.

That's only your two cents' worth...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom