Not BAD for a 89'er

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fastest i have gone in my 260E was 70 mph .
These are old girls now and i treat mine with respect .. High speed for these cars was fine in the 1990s But she is 31 now and i want her to reach 35 .She might even out last me ha ha ..DSC04244.JPG DSC04246.JPG

Brilliant, why didn't I think of that?!

Ooh, so close! Speaking of gear change markers though, and without watching it again, I noticed/thought that the markers themselves, which appear as a relevant number of dots on the speedo, seemed to be a gear out of synch unless they have a really low ratio box? I'll watch it again later.
Remember , they start in second unless you select L from standstill

Excellent point. Ideally I’d be after a used model though. Worth seeing how much they are though I guess.
You could buy a used one here and go to a German breaker for heritage front end off a car that has been rear ended or T boned . Such cars will also appear on eBay.de .

Remember , they start in second unless you select L from standstill

This one is manual, and I wasn't taking into account that the speedo is in kph!

Reactions: 219
I have just never grown bored of driving the 190, it wafts along so nicely and just makes me feel relaxed and content! I wish it was a 2.6 though.

Know the feeling,, sort of,, thats when i get over the thought of it stoping on me .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom