Not Bobby, but Baby Dazzler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Many congratulations to both of you!

Ours just had his first birthday ... he is such a joy.

Congratulations Buddy.. Time to get the Maclaren out of Storage.. hope your wife and kids are well

Steve

CONGRATS to the Dazzler Household!!

Nice Christmas present I'd say...

PS - in the longer run - thats two more presents every Christmas....

Congratulations Buddy.. Time to get the Maclaren out of Storage.. hope your wife and kids are well

Steve

Steve - You didn't think Mrs D would use the buggies, seats, etc from last time did you?? :rolleyes: ;) :D

Belated as per usual :rolleyes:, I still want to add many congratulations to the already long list... :D

Congratulations on the new arrival, that's fantastic news. Just catching up on the going's on at MBClub so sorry it's late!

All the best!

Congrats mate!!! Time to buy a GL!

Have you been looking at my other screen!!?? :D

Not bought Mrs D much for Christmas - there were two things on her list - a GL and a huuuuge diamon ring. I passed on both. I fear she may get her way anyway now I've tried to squeeze everything in the ML!!

Went to view an 07 GL420 today, which I found on Christmas Eve. It was a very good price already, and the salesman was talking about being open to sensible offers within 30 seconds of talking to me.

The headlamps had sticky beam deflectors on for driving on the continent, one of which had been butchered in an attempt to remove.

There was also a really nasty scratch running the length of the car beneath the rubbing strip, taking in both doors, and finishing on the shell ahead of the rear wheel arch, where there were two sizeable patches of rust.

The scratch would polish out for much of it's length, but at the front especially it had actually dented the panel even though it appeared that it hadn't penetrated through to the metal, so whatever did it, did it hard.

Sadly too much there for me to consider at sticker price, even if they fixed it all. I'll wait and see if he calls me, and suggest a price which I would be interested in - a lot less given the above. ;)

Shame though as it was pretty much what we were looking for in terms of spec: silver, alpaca, COMAND, sunroof, and smallest wheels.

Not sure it had xenons though, given the stickers. If it has xenons then they probably hadn't read the manual, as if they're like my W203 BiX, they can be switched for driving on left or right. Either way, not great on a car as expensive as that when new!! :rolleyes:

Not sure it had xenons though, given the stickers. If it has xenons then they probably hadn't read the manual, as if they're like my W203 BiX, they can be switched for driving on left or right. Either way, not great on a car as expensive as that when new!! :rolleyes:

I have Xenons on my car, but have to make do with stickers. No levers. I called Mercedes customer service to confirm that this is the case. I'm actually pleased with that, as it's less fuss and no risk of breaking off a brittle piece of plastic... ;)

I know this might be very late, but i dont look in this forum very often. Congrats on the new little dazzler :).

One day son, all this will be yours. Including my web forum logons.

View attachment 15188

(In case you hadn't spotted it - take a look at what's on the front of the baby grow!!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom