Not eBay……

Spider10

MB Enthusiast
Car
c63 amg w204 now w205 c63
I've had this conversation before and usually the repair cost is actually the cheapest part of the claim it's all the other bits hire car etc which add up to more than 70% of the vehicle value

LeeJV

SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes C63 AMG editon 507
Hey Guys yes it was my car.

Had it for 3yrs and fancied a change, I sold to a dealer for a very good price so it saved me the hassle of tyre kickers and a very Ltd market audience, tbh I think they'll struggle to sell it, esp given that the majority of forums and owners clubs will know it as my car.
I took most of my modified parts off and sold them separately So I've not lost any money..

OP
OP
P

Paulhick

Car
C250 amg premium sports plus
Was genuinely surprised to see you sell it after all the build project you did. Seriously nice looking car and glad you didn’t lose anything moving it on.

LeeJV

SUPPORTER
Car
Was genuinely surprised to see you sell it after all the build project you did. Seriously nice looking car and glad you didn’t lose anything moving it on.
It took sometime to convince myself about changing cars, but when an itch needs scratching....

OP
OP
P

Paulhick

Car
C250 amg premium sports plus
Look forward to seeing the next project.

ALFAitalia

Car
2009 ALFA 159 2.0 JTDM, Merc A170 (W169), Merc CLK 200K (C208) gone, 1999 Merc SLK 230K (R170) gone.
My friend has a GrandTurismo.....................if you think Mercedes parts are expensive wait until you need something for the Maserati!! I was looking a buying Ghibli a while back......until I looked a bit deeper...I could afford the car....not sure I could afford to run it!!!.....and I do my own work!

LeeJV

SUPPORTER
Car
My friend has a GrandTurismo.....................if you think Mercedes parts are expensive wait until you need something for the Maserati!! I was looking a buying Ghibli a while back......until I looked a bit deeper...I could afford the car....not sure I could afford to run it!!!.....and I do my own work!
Tbh buddy, there's not that much difference in parts cost from the C63, I've done enough research prior to purchase

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom