Not eBay……

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've had this conversation before and usually the repair cost is actually the cheapest part of the claim it's all the other bits hire car etc which add up to more than 70% of the vehicle value

Hey Guys yes it was my car.

Had it for 3yrs and fancied a change, I sold to a dealer for a very good price so it saved me the hassle of tyre kickers and a very Ltd market audience, tbh I think they'll struggle to sell it, esp given that the majority of forums and owners clubs will know it as my car.
I took most of my modified parts off and sold them separately So I've not lost any money..

Was genuinely surprised to see you sell it after all the build project you did. Seriously nice looking car and glad you didn’t lose anything moving it on.

Was genuinely surprised to see you sell it after all the build project you did. Seriously nice looking car and glad you didn’t lose anything moving it on.
It took sometime to convince myself about changing cars, but when an itch needs scratching....

Look forward to seeing the next project.

My friend has a GrandTurismo.....................if you think Mercedes parts are expensive wait until you need something for the Maserati!! I was looking a buying Ghibli a while back......until I looked a bit deeper...I could afford the car....not sure I could afford to run it!!!.....and I do my own work!

My friend has a GrandTurismo.....................if you think Mercedes parts are expensive wait until you need something for the Maserati!! I was looking a buying Ghibli a while back......until I looked a bit deeper...I could afford the car....not sure I could afford to run it!!!.....and I do my own work!
Tbh buddy, there's not that much difference in parts cost from the C63, I've done enough research prior to purchase

After 2 weeks of owning the Maserati it started having some expensive issues, I wasn't prepared to give up my Pristine 507 for a car that had problems from the begging.

The dealer was very professional and we agreed to reverse the deal.
Being back in the 507 had made me realise how stupid I was to even think of letting it go

Problems aside, sometimes you just don't gel with a car for whatever reason.
Good to see the Green Machine back in the fold.👍

After 2 weeks of owning the Maserati it started having some expensive issues, I wasn't prepared to give up my Pristine 507 for a car that had problems from the begging.

The dealer was very professional and we agreed to reverse the deal.
Being back in the 507 had made me realise how stupid I was to even think of letting it go
Good decision mate, my old boss bought an MC Stradale when it was around 3 years old with less than 15k miles and it spent a lot of time at the dealers. It had this issue where if he put it into reverse and began moving, it would stall. Around £10k worth of trial and error later, Maserati themselves still couldn't figure out what the problem was!

It looked and sounded stunning, but I'd be scared to own one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom