Not Ebay - but familiar.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Im guessing thats your old SL60 AMG!

Does he mean £7950 for the 500? Because I wouldnt even expect to pay £17,950 for a 1995 E500 Limited Edition fully spec'd out!

You can even pickup E60's for less (E500 converted ones in Germany).

Could be tempted Nick, we've just got the SL500 back after its last little tantrum, and tonight is make or break in terms of how its going to behave!

I'll give them a call now...

And the answer is....

50 quid short of £30k

nickg said:
http://www.classic-benz.co.uk/featured.htm#

check out SL60 AMG Ref 7051

PS someone ring him up and find out the price!!

I'm very seriously tempted...but not at the price he's asking. I must have been asleep when you were selling......now that we know the price (and you know what he gave you!) what do you think he's let it go for?

I have no idea!!!

I am tempted to say "you muppet!! you had your chance to buy it without paying a dealer's premium!!" - but I won't.

I am totally unsurprised at the price he is asking. How much he will drop it depends on how long he has to wait for a sale - same old story.

good luck in your negotiations! It IS a great car and without any bias I can tell you that it was completely reliable during the time I owned it, and had no known problems when I sold it.

nickg said:
I have no idea!!!

I am tempted to say "you muppet!! you had your chance to buy it without paying a dealer's premium!!" - but I won't.

As I said, I must have been asleep....!!

I can't see it selling for more than £26k at a dealer - even with lambswool overmats (were they instead of heated seats you think? ;) :D ).

stats007 said:
I can't see it selling for more than £26k at a dealer - even with lambswool overmats (were they instead of heated seats you think? ;) :D ).

Why would anybody spend £105,000 on a car and not pay an extra £300 for bumwarmers?
He must have been a) seriously fat b) a prodigious farter or c) both.

(as I am neither, I would have ordered them if it were me).

I have heated seats in the M class and have never used them, I also had them on the SLK and used them only occaisionally, (sunny winter days with the lid off), but I don't have them on the SL and can't really say I miss them....

stats007 said:

£25k with out the mats......:) ??

IanAlexander2 said:
I have heated seats in the M class and have never used them, I also had them on the SLK and used them only occaisionally, (sunny winter days with the lid off), but I don't have them on the SL and can't really say I miss them....

I am loving them on the toerag having not had them on the SL60.
toasty buttocks............mmmmm:bannana:

Heated seats are a must! I'd love a W215 with ventilated massaging seats...

homer-drool.gif

its lovely having heated hide :) mmmmmmm

stats007 said:
Heated seats are a must! I'd love a W215 with ventilated massaging seats...

homer-drool.gif

Where did you find that picture of me? :p

lovely - amazing that these are now £28K and in 3 yrs this car will be worth 15k ish !!

Well it's the non-kompressor version so the price isn't great. The depreciation is the reason I haven't gone any further with it.

I'm with the majority here - heated seats are essential with leather trim. Over the course of the year you don't need them oftem, but when you do your glad you've got them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom