Not eBay, but hoo boy...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ptruman

Car
No longer a Merc!
If you thought Halfords badge boys were bad....

mercedes-s-class-brabus-maybach-amg-v12-has-em-all-penicillin-would-probably-cure-it_1.jpg

Last edited:
Why the **** would you do that to ANY car.....

200w.gif

No, but once he'd finished it I bet the owner did....

All right, I'm sorry, I'll get my coat...

Reactions: m80
Surely a joke though, right...?

Must be a gypsy cab?
This car is probably an S350 the lowest of S-class?

There is actually a little red car around our way (Hyundai or Kia) that is actually almost as bad as this. I say 'almost' as this started of has a decent car. I will try to get a photo of it.

But at the end of the day beauty is in the eye of the beholder......

Maybe the owner has a sense of humour.
Hard to imagine he did all that in seriousness, even the pins stripe is wavey.

It's hard to make out, but does it say 'Rocket 600' or 'Rocket 800' on the rear C-pillar, and does anybody know what the central badge on the boot lid is?

Apart from the Chinese (well, Wan Ki...) exhausts and the Halfords bling badging, stripes, yellow wheel rim tape, and chrome edging trim. it might be a rather fast car.

It's hard to make out, but does it say 'Rocket 600' or 'Rocket 800' on the rear C-pillar, and does anybody know what the central badge on the boot lid is?

Apart from the Chinese (well, Wan Ki...) exhausts and the Halfords bling badging, stripes, yellow wheel rim tape, and chrome edging trim. it might be a rather fast car.
I'm reading that as "Socket 900 SS" (whatever that means 🤷‍♂️) & I think the central badge on the boot is the Maybach logo.

Yep and another maybach badge above the socket I think! 😎

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom