Not for the purist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very nice but a bit expensive?

The inside looks nice.

The outside looks horrible, the front looks awful and the bonnet doesn't sit flush. The wheels are too small and hidden in the arches and the max power exhausts don't add anything...ooh and its a 220??

Nope don't like that one bit, its ruined a nice car imho they look better standard.

Also sounds a LOT of money for what it is. (rare... too right its flippin horrible)

Don't sit on the fence lads :D

Pointless. Who is it aimed at?

A nice car completely ruined by putting probably the worst front end Mercedes have ever designed? on it. To make matters worse the rear end has been bodged too. In summary I would agree it is a turd. As for the price - is the seller insane?

Ah, yes. Him.

Acquires all sorts of vaguely rare stuff (some good, some dogs), and then asks top money for it. Normally ur quattros, Capri's and RS500's.

Sometimes when you want something in particular, you have to deal with the devil...just go in with your eyes open and be very very circumspect.

Ah Had not spotted that it is the infamous alltypecars. Do a google search to find about car buying experiences from this guy.

I really hate the 210 front end conversion on the 124....

Seller = ALLTYPECARZ says it all really. OR THIS[YOUTUBE]vg1JUZ9wlGU[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Can you put a Sedan 140 front on a 140 Coupe, that would make sense......

Rude Mercs indeed, how apt.

Let me get this right; you remove the front from one of the best looking Mercedes ever made and replace it with it's polar opposite? :doh:

And then charge £18,000????:doh:

Wait a minute, if the car has been 'detailed' it's worth at least £3000 more...:rolleyes:

I never could understand the apeal of the sec bonnet on as w124, seemed to be popular with brabus in the late 80's.

?????????????????? o why change perfection w124 a sexy car

some one needs to go to specsavers i hear they give you one pair of glasses free

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom